Thursday, April 10, 2008

Its Been a While

Alright, i know i have not posted on here for a few days, and well a couple reasons for that,
1) i got lazy and didn't go on and post, and
2) Had some Parent problems, so yea, but for tonight im not going to make a big update.
Well really today, I feel so great for letting some things out. Also my parents are taking me to Reno this Sat(so of course pictures will be up for that), and well my parents said i could take ALVIN, and i was like wait ur messing with me right!? and they said no, so i totallly had to ask him to go, and YESSSS HE FRIGIN CAN! so this is going to be one hellll of a weekend =D
Also I finally told Emma something i had been meaning to tell her, and well, after i told her, she said i just made her life, and i feeel verrry good for that.
So yes thats how i feel today, I will update more tomorrow and before i leave, so yea, IMPROV SHOW TOMORROW NIGHT GO IF U LIVE IN CASTRO VALLEY! =D

1 comment:

Ju.ko.chan said...

Wow,Reno's awesome. I bet you had fun. Anyways, what did you tell Emma anyway? I wanna know?