Alright, well you may remember my first post i have on here. It was all serious stuff, and now i want to just be very serious here about stuff. Alright well basically, you may know that of course i reallly like someone right now (from all my other rants bout her) and well its going amazing with her. But then back here at home, its been ok... there is just one problem that is going to fuck my life up totally. So basically my dad got a job in Reno to work and make a lot of money. But My mom and I dont want to move all the way out there, and my dad is leaving to go there for his job on May 5th and my mom and I are going to be here untill like... the begging of June. Now I talked to my mom when i got home, and i told her my idea of what we can try to do when we sell this house, cause there is not fucking way i am leaving the bay area, my friends, and Leanna. I really don't want to leave this life of mine here yet. See me and my mom have the idea that when this house sells, somehow(not sure how my mom will do it) will take the majority of the money she gets in the house, and my dad will have his job in Reno, he will stay there, and me and my mom will get a apartment. Now this plan im not sure if it is fully operational. But seriously life back home, isn't so great as it could be. My parents fight... yell... and sometimes take it out on me. But seriously my parents don't even like each other, and their friGin MARRIED! my gawd. Also tho lately I havnt felt stressed out really a lot, and i thank someone really special in my life for that. She has made my life so amazing, so much she has. And looking at how my parents show a way of "love" isnt so great. Then i look at Leanna and I, and hope that we dont fight like my parents, cause that wouldnt be great. For one i wouldnt even fight her, cause it isnt worth it for me. See this moving could ruin this for us, and i dont want to leave her. She is seriously the one girl who has made my life not so frustrating, and always keeps me smiling. (I catch myself just smiling when im around her or even when i think of her) So just this whole thing about moving far away is whats bothering me. And the fact that i dont wanna leave the one i realllly like and friends, or just my whole life. Im not ready untill after high school is over.
There aren't enough words i could use to describe how much i dont wanna leave, and how much i care so much about Leanna.
I sit here now listening to the words "I Just love you, I don't know why, i just do. When are you coming home. Im coming home soon. And i just love you too."
This life of mine wont go down without a fight. I'm going to fight to stay where i am. So I'll go for now and thanks for reading. Very much ^^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment