Saturday, April 5, 2008

Quick update

Ok This will be a very quick update, ill update later tonight though.
So basically I went to the mall, with my friend Kyle (yes we do a lot of stuff together because we are good friends). We didnt really do much there, he got colone, and i got two new CD's =D. Paul Oakenfold, and Paul van Dyk. Supporting them, and using them for DJing. Ahh right now iono i miss yesterday.
Oh also, i had an idea today, since Kyle and I always take BART on Sat, to the mall in Dublin, then i told him that we should start picking a random place out of the 43 stops in the BART stations, and go there. I will be taking pictures to show all the amazing, or boring stuff we saw. So I will update on that more.

Update: Ok well Alvin, my best friend, just left my house, and we raved for awhile to the new CD's I got =D so much fun. We did do other stuff also, hehe, but im not going to talk about that now, so ill do it next post. BUT Leanna found the picture from the frezzing cold ass game from the A's! here it is

No comments: