Saturday, April 19, 2008

Caffeine Free Me

Alright welcome back for me. Yeah i haven't posted here for awhile. Again there are reasons. For one I have actually been out after school doing stuff all of this past week. Also Homework, and the fact that I have just been with Leanna more >< style="font-weight: bold;">Monday: Well you know i actually don't remember much, haha. I came to school, with my Ninja Duckie! muahaha pretty fun. Uhhh just went thorough school. I didn't go to improv so yeah.
Tuesday: Went to school, but i got there later then i normally would, cause people were taking a test. So i got there around 7:50ish, then just went through school. After school i went to Track and Field with Leanna, cause i felt so fat after the buffet at Reno. (SO GOOD THO!) Track was a GREAT workout. It was fun, i was with the boys doing well alot. But yeah fun, and after it was over, i just laid with Leanna on the fake grass. We just talked for like 30mins or so. muahaha fun.
Wed.: Hmmm. got to school, Kyle and I talked, about Pokemon i think... no just about how boring the morning is on Wed. xD So then went through school (yes school is boring so no details for you) and then after school i went to the Track meet. Leanna wasn't going to run. Sad =[
But we took some pics. and I edited one picture i thought was very beautiful~


Well isn't that beautiful! I thinks it's ZOMG awesome! and i got this font again >> Well anyway, track meet was fun. And the funny thing was, that hella people went by us, and asked if we where going out, and then they woudl say "well you two look cute together" XD wow. I was amazed by how many people said that and asked questions about us.
THURSDAY: Ok ill keep thsi short, got there... school, OH and Leanna had something for me... haha she got me DUCKIES! haha omg yes duckies are awesome! So yea school went by, and after school, I uh left for home, cause i was HELLLLA tired that day.
FRIDAY: This was yesterday, ok, short and sw33t, IT WAS A MINIMUM DAY! So we got out of school early, and uh well after school i had to go to the FNF studio to finish up pur parody we are finally finished with! haha 3MONTHS! But our last taping was pretty fun! Ask me bout deatils on that if u want it. We went to Eden Hospital just if your interested.
Saturday: YESSS that was today. Wow ok i have to say, a pretty funnn day. ahh i loved it. First off i woke up at 8:00, and i got ready for today. Today Leanna came over to my house at 10:00. We hung out in my room untill around 10:45, because we were going to a Science On Saturday thing. It was about will our technology save us in the energy crisis. Well we went, and there were alot of people i knew there. And Leanna and I sat by Angelia and people. Half way through the thing Angelia sent a note over to Leanna, and they started passing notes. Wow seems just like a college, because we were at one! muahaha well after that was over, my dad dropped Leanna and I at the Chabot theaters. And hey JAKE works there. wow i didnt know that, well hey just yeah Good job for him, movie theaters must be fun to work out. hehe well the movie we went to go see was The Forbidan Kingdom, with Jackie Chan and Jet Li. I like the movie, pretty good. But we did stuff before the movie because we had to wait like one hour, so we went to the village. Fun stuff. Anyway My parents came and picked us up, and then we went back to my house. Played some Guitar Hero 3 and well yea. She left at 5:30. As she left tho, i asked her if she had all of her things, and she said yes, but of course she left her sun glasses, and IM WEARING THEM muahahaha. Well all in all this day was AMAZING, hope something like today will happen again =D
So yes there is why I have been not here. But i will be here more often, because this week coming up is Star Testing week, and i wont have Homework, so YAYYY =D
Easy testing, alot of Pokemon playing! Diamond FTW
Im Out!

No comments: