Tuesday, April 1, 2008

From Myspace

This is the post that i posted on myspace:
Alright ,well as the title says, im am going to be pouring everything on my mind right now. But before i start i would like to say that i will be blogging much more often, and so im looking for a website i can do that on, so ill tell put it on here as soon as i know what it is myself.
So on to the subject of well, "life" itself. Basicaly, all tennagers are going to hit some problems in their life, and most likely will feel very down. I know i go through it all the time. My life is full of all these twist and turns that just go to some crazy ass places. Starting out with somethig people feel is something big to them... "love". To make this short, love has Fucked with me, and anytime i try make it a nice thing between me and the other person, it always just crashes to hell. Currently i like someone, but i have NO CLUE on wtf is up. Recently something happened and after that happened things changed between us. I feel so left out of what is going on in the life of hers, or atleast of what happened that night. But then on the other hand... i could take the unexpexted way of love (which im not thinking of taking) is that.... seriously and im not bragging... there have been girls.. tuging on me... flirting with me... and they just want to go out with me, but i dont feel confortable doing anything with them because they dont seem deticated to wanting a real realationship. So basically im confused about love, and just am not sure wtf to do. This brings me to my next part, friends. See there is love and there is friends. Friend seem like the best thing i got, and they are, I LOVE THEM MORE THEN ANYONE. And even just the people that i meet and they make me smile from just some good ol jokes. My friends are awesome and i couldnt give them up for anything. Love could just fuck off, but then again when im around that person who is just omg yes, THE person(it seems like) well my mind changes, cause i feel more between me and that person. But its just how it is. So basically friends are amazing and love is just all crazy at the time. Well then talking about this love, doesn’t it just seem to stress u out? well thanks too all of this... i forget to do some of my hw soemtimes... and well *plop* there goes my grades! Shit>< yes, school is fun but then also it sucks about the work. Luckly i dont have to stress cause i have my future planned out and everything. Just pass high school, get all my classes i want in, and BAMN im out of there, to go to Acadamy of Arts to study Photography, and then cont. my DJing, and become a famous, well more like, a Well known DJ =D School isn’t stressful at all, its mainly the social life stuf u could say. -sigh- so I will cont. writing not jsut about what is on my mind, but my life, maybe put some jokes, or anythign fun and hella kool =D
Thank you for actually reading this, ur a great person=D

1 comment:

Ju.ko.chan said...

Hey, Bryan! It's Jewlz. I read your blog and...well, ok, I know I should be sappy about it, but it actually kind of made me cry...Yeah, love sucks for you but don't worry. Love is a total crazy thing and people can't stop thinking about it a lot because they need someone close to them. It's true love is totally crazy and can be difficult, but it's something everybody would like to have. It's a desirable thing. I know I have that with Jeff. He makes me happy and I like that. I just need someone who understands me and is always by my side. But if you want a person like that, go for it.

But, you can't have love in the way of your friends. Yay! Friends! It's true that friends are important to you and you would always cherish them.

Hm..going to to the Academy of the Arts when you grow up.
Sigh...lucky..I wish I can go and study fashion designing or comic arts. I would love to do that but my parents just had a counterexample of my life. They tell me this...
"Are you sure your going to live with it? Can you succeed in this career?"
And they tell me how it might effect me in my life...in a negative term and I got piss. I want to do stuff like that and just leave on with life, just enjoying it with whatever I have.

But, here's my advice for your Bryan, follow your dreams. Don't let negative terms or people's negatories get in the way of your dreams. If you choose to be a DJ artist, go ahead. People will support you and I will too.

P.S. Plz...never speak to anyone of this. I feel bad for you in this blog. I spent my homework time reading this. YOU OWE ME!!!

Naw, j/k.

byebye!