The title is what im hear to talk about. Really i have believed that this universe of people we know, are nice and good people. You just have to get to know people. But right now, people seem to be bitchy, annoying, and just straight out not them selves. Today i found this in so many people. I don't know whats up... or anything, all i know is i have been hit hard by these people. Some people are just plain out killing me with them being so annoying, and repeating stuff that they say everyday. I mean i care at first, then after awhile its gets stupid. Then the people being bitches, well i tried to see if they knew something about a problem i was having and they just go it isn;t their problem at all and they dont care. I mean CMON me and that person had had a good life before that, and now she wants to be bitchy about things. And finally, some close friends, they seem to be different to me. Just the way they act towards me. They dont seem like they want to even talk to me.
So with all of this happening i just went crazy in the head, and didn't want to talk to anyone, and people kept talking, so it just destroyed me. And just to top it off, rumors are being spread again, from someone who i thought was a god friend, but u know what i guess not. I dont know about most of these friends of mine. I care for them. And dont wanna lose most of them. Life is going down and down from here. Other then that, i have 4 more hours in class tomorrow, and im bringing Oddie her Cake Brownie thing to her tomorrow. So i hope i can survive without cracking big.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment