Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I Give you Such a Rush

3 Months... yeah once again A LONG TIME i have been gone XD Well wow, i left you at something major! 08/08/08, was a kick @$$ day for me and someone else. Omg, the next month and a half of my summer was pretty kick butt. Loved every minute of it. Then school came. RAWR to school, well to the couple of people I had to meet this year. Ruined everything. Well I believe it also had to do with how handsome i am. (jkjk) Well it ended with the wrong kiss, and killed me, and now i have lost respect for the other people who ruined me. Other then that being in my school yr, also Im loving Photo class. Its great that i get a head start on my career! My teacher is sort of a spaz sometimes. Pretty funny though. This one time in the dark room, i tripped him, and it was HILLARIOUS! Because he totally saw my legs were stretched, but he hella tripped, and that was the first time he had ever done that in his years of working there. Also i learned i don't like film at all. It just isn't me XD But i still got a few nice prints =D Hmmm im loving all of my classes. I can sleep in my Alg 2 class, cause its so easy, US History is mucho fun, English ROCKS MY SOCKS haha, psychology is also fun, kick ass teacher, and chem just can go blow XP. Also I caught up on some running. I ran a lot of miles, over the summer. And also this past week i decided to go out and run my whole Hill (2 miles up hill) and then back down to my house. 12minutes it took me. Im happy about being able to run as fast as i can, even with my condition. Well also there is the rave club. Thats still going on wed. at lunch. Its going pretty good. Ed has gotten much better, and is like omfg good, but hes asian so yeah. haha jkjk. But this week Him and I are going to be at the school swinging some fire poi! YES FIRE POI! =D Err let me see, Met someone awesome in my photo class this yr also. And today i went to SF with some friends. OMG EPIC FUN =D
Thats it for now, ill update more later another day. =D
PS: Ari you are better then the blog. so much better. id saty up all night to talk with you, if i wasnt this tired ><

No comments: